Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Best Cinco de Mayo to Date

I usually don't get my hopes up for Cinco de Mayo, since, well, I usually forget that it's even happening but THIS YEAR I decided to treat myself right and celebrate this holiday to it's fullest, do something special, ya know? No I didn't wear a sombrero or learn the history of the holiday or eat tres leches cake or really any Hispanic food but what I did do was purchase this beauty.

So buying this had nothing to do with the holiday cause once again, I forgot it was happening, but what a fun little coincidence. Maybe from now on I'll make a grand purchase for number one every C de M. John's totally on board and very encouraging of it. I've been thinking about getting a road bike for a couple years but never really put enough energy into doing it until now (ps, john is watching Lost in the other room and that show sounds way stupid - all they do is scream and cry, wah wah wah so someone got hit by a door and died, big deal. I just wish it would hurry up and finish so I could watch rw/rr fresh meat 2 challenge, the best show on television). This summer is gonna rule now that I have this baby. It's been the best day. I think this was a great choice to spend our wedding loot on. Thank you marriage.

5 comments:

  1. The Kenny v. Wes debate is SO much more intriguing than Jack v. Sawyer. Hurry up John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet ride!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. There must have been some sort of need for speed on Cinco de Mayo across the western united states, because I picked up my new bike on Cinco de mayo. you should ride yours over to my house some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bike! i got one too not long after our wedding funny thing is i hardly got to ride it before my baby belly started growing... i am just saying... wink wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boom! New bike! Best feeling ever.

    ReplyDelete