Monday, December 26, 2011

Road Trip. Part Nebraska

My sister and her fam moved from Tahoe (Yay!) to Nebraska (Boo!) so the end of October we decided we should probably go visit them at least once and so why not now when it's still pretty easy. Plus Lola was getting super antsy to see the Midwest. Who could blame her? Unfortunately, once we got there, Lola decided she did NOT like the Midwest and cried non-stop for the first 3 days we were there. Maybe it was the super spicy food I kept eating but...probably not. After I cut everything out of my diet except bread, squash, applesauce, and water she loved the Midwest again!

Lola's first flight - she actually slept the whole way so thank goodness (says the man sitting next to us).

While in Nebraska Lola....

Took a bath!

Compared head sizes with her (cute) big-headed cousin!

Wore a cat hat!

Watched her dad cut pumpkins with her other cousin!

Went for a walk while her dad went to this Nebraska game!

Even with Lo's breakdowns, it was still a great trip. I love spending time with my sister and her fam. Wish I could do it a lot more. We just might have to make it out there again to redeem ourselves since Lola made us look so bad with all her wah wah wahing.

No comments:

Post a Comment